My friends seem to land in one of two extreme groups: they either LOVE Christmas music and cannot start playing it soon enough (just give in to listening all-year-round, already), or they HATE it and stiffly hold to their conviction of having no Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I personally do not care. I enjoy Christmas music – and once it snows, I really can’t resist listening to a few Christmas songs.
However, I feel compassionate toward those to whom early Christmas music is grating to the ears. And so, since Thanksgiving is still one week away, here are 15 “Thanksgiving” songs to listen to before breaking out the “O Holy Night”s and “Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!”s.
- TobyMac – Thankful for You
- Matt Redman – 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)
- Jadon Lavik – Come Thou Fount
- The Afters – Every Good Thing
- MIKESCHAIR – All I Can Do (Thank You)
- Josh Wilson – Blown Away
- Rend Collective – You Will Never Run
- I AM THEY – From the Day
- MercyMe – Happy Dance
- The Young Escape – Good Life
- Britt Nicole – Amazing Life
- Hillsong Young & Free – Alive
- Jamie Grace – Beautiful Day
- Chris Tomlin – God’s Great Dance Floor
- Moriah Peters – Sing In The Rain
Do you have any “Thanksgiving” songs to add to the list? Which ones are your favorites?
Be the first to comment